1. Acquisition of personal information and clarification of purpose of use
We will acquire personal information by lawful and fair means within the scope necessary for business operations.
In addition, when acquiring personal information, we will inform you in advance about the purpose of use.
In addition, the personal information described below will be used within the scope of the following purposes of use.
|Type of personal information
|Purpose of use
|Personal information sent to the business department
|To respond to inquiries
|Personal information about business partners
|For our business partner management and sales activities
2. Use of personal information
We will not use personal information for purposes other than the purpose notified at the time of acquisition.
In addition, personal information that has become unnecessary in light of the purpose of use will be disposed of promptly and appropriately.
3. Management of personal information
We maintain the accuracy of personal information and fully manage it.
In addition, we will take reasonable safety measures against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, and will promptly implement corrective measures in the unlikely event of an occurrence.
4. Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- When there is consent of the person himself/herself
- When outsourcing all or part of the work related to the handling of personal information
(In this case, the Company will endeavor to appropriately supervise the contractor, such as concluding an agreement on personal information protection with the contractor.)
- When disclosing or providing statistical data in a state in which individuals cannot be identified
- When disclosure or provision is requested based on laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect a person’s life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
5. Retained personal data held by the Company and purpose of use
The Company manages the personal information described below as retained personal data.
|Type of retained personal data
|Purpose of use
|Inquiry information from customers
|To respond to inquiries about products, etc.
|External monitor questionnaire
|For evaluation of use of monitor products
|List of various research societies and industry associations
|For business contact
|Information and list of business partners
|For business correspondence with business partners, such as negotiations, consultations, order placement and payment, etc.
|For contacting shareholder-related clerical work
|List of retirees
|To send bulletins and other communications
|Information on family members or related parties of our employees
|For labor management of our employees
|List of applicants for employment
|For recruitment selection
6. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, and Deletion of Retained Personal Data
We recognize that you have the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of your own personal data, and if you wish to do so, we will confirm your identity. We will respond promptly.
In addition, please contact the following contact point regarding the means of requesting disclosure, etc. of retained personal data.
Rinrei Nihonbashi Building, 2-25-13 Nihonbashi Ningyocho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Rinrei Tape Co., Ltd. Management Department
7. Organizational Structure
The Company appoints a personal information manager to properly manage personal information.
In addition, the Company will provide training to officers and employees on how to protect and properly manage personal information, and ensure that personal information is properly handled on a daily basis.
8. Formulation, implementation and maintenance of a personal information protection compliance program
In order to implement this policy, we have formulated a personal information protection compliance program (including this policy, personal information protection regulations and other regulations), made it known to our employees and other related parties, and implemented it. We will maintain and continuously improve.
Rinrei Tape Co., Ltd.
Yasushi Suzuki, President and Representative Director